Sunday, August 31, 2008

More pages

These aren't in any order.. Here are my latest pages..

This is for an Olympics Challenge at DSM (http://www.digitalscrapbookmemories.com)

Rowing Challenge (needed to have straight lines)
Power Outage
Saling Challenge (Needed to have a blue color theme)
Brushin' Hair

Wrestling Challenge (Needed to be a manly theme) this was also for a quick page challenge. (If you would like the QP email me and I'll send it to ya.. or leave a post with your email and I'll get it to ya.)
Downhilling

100 Meter Dash Challenge (they posted a sketch of a layout and we had to race to finish it first)
Lazy Day Archery Challenge (Had to have 6-12 square photos aligned precisely)
Golfing
My Birthday
Cycling Challenge (needed to use circles)
Get 'im Ginger
James Collage

Credits:
Power Outage: DSM "O Boy" CD- Various kits, Will&Grace Font dafont.com
Brushin' Hair: DSM "Collection 2" CD- Bright and Daisy Kits
Downhilling: DSM "Playground" CD- Benjamin's Slide Kit
Lazy Day: DSM "Playground" CD- Various kits
Golfing: DSM "Family Ties" CD- Teen Kit, Juice ITC Font dafont.com
My Birthday: (can't remember)
Get 'im Ginger: DSM "Collection 2" CD- Various kits, My Organization font dafont.com, Altered
CD Mini Album Template by Brooke Kemp for Digital Scrapbook Memories
James Collage: DSM "Familiy Ties" kit

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Someday I'll be as good as you :)I really like it because there is so much to learn, and have you to thank for it, so thanks again.

    ReplyDelete